Our NFL Week 3 football recaps are here. Even hardened bookies where shaken by NFL Week 3 and there was plenty of blood spilled in both offline and online sportsbooks as detailed in our NFL Week 3 infographic recap. Strange high scoring games combined with blowouts and upsets to give a collective coronary to the bookmaking industry, but players typically did well by jumping on favorites.
Who Won NFL Week 3? – Football Handicapping for Better Betting
Below are the results from the NFL’s Week 3 games and notice some of the key upsets and inflated scores. Our Pick 6 infographics are invaluable when it comes to handicapping our your football betting action so don’t forget to check them out. We are a combined 18-9 over the first three weeks of football so make sure to get on the winning team. Here are the highlights:
- The New York Giants finally won a game beating the Washington Redskins 32-21 and temporarily silencing the perennial Eli critics.
- The loss of Tony Romo and Dez Bryant made itself known as the Atlanta Falcons outscored the Dallas Cowboys 39-28.
- The Indianapolis Colts finally, but barely, beat a team as they took down the Tennessee Titans 35-33.
- The Oakland Raiders shocked the football world for the second week in a row beating the noble Cleveland Browns 27-20.
- The Cincinnati Bengals have finally convinced everyone they are for real as they deftly handled the luckless Baltimore Ravens 28-24.
- The New England Patriots looked every inch the Super Bowl defending champions as they neutered the Jacksonville Jaguars 51-17.
- The Carolina Panthers remain contenders as they mauled the winless New Orleans Saints 27-22.
- The Philadelphia Eagles made a stand and managed to ground the admittedly low flying New York Jets 24-17.
- The Tampa Bay Buccaneers didn’t look much like pirates as they lost to the Houston Texans 19-9 in a very dull, dull game.
- The Minnesota Vikings are making good on some pre-season promise as they improved to 2-1 by taking down the San Diego Chargers 31-14.
- All of Pittsburgh is in mourning after Steeler’s helmsman Ben Roethlisberger went down with a knee injury in their win over the docile St. Louis Rams.
- The Arizona Cardinals looked like a playoff bound team as they embarrassed the San Francisco 49ers 47-7.
- The Buffalo Bills are looking like a surprising dark horse after effortlessly handling the flipperless Miami Dolphins 41-14.
- The Seattle Seahawks finally took flight as they beat the hapless Chicago Bears 26-0.
- The Denver Broncos are looking sharp as Peyton Manning led them in a 24-12 win over the Detroit Lions.
- The Kansas City Chiefs fell to the Green Bay Packers 38-28 in Monday night action.
NFL Betting – NFL Week 3 Has Come to a Close But Who Will Win Week 4?
NFL week 3 was awesome! We are looking forward to seeing what is in store for NFL week 4! Get your pigskin picks in and bet with us. You can get in the game by creating an online sportsbook account. We have the best free money offer in the business with our 100% up to $300 Sign Up Bonus. When you play with free bonus money you are already pocketing profits! And if that wasn’t enough to get you going, we have a 25% up to $250 Refer-a-Friend Bonus. It’s a great way to make extra money while making your friends money. RealBet has the smartest bonuses online.